Wednesday 4 September 2019

Ode to the Badgers

I am strolling in nearby woods
It's a sweet, clear springtime day
I'm off to my secret place
Where the badgers come to play

Soon I reach that secretive place
I sit down, staying in hiding
There's a rustle in the grass
The badgers have come to play

The air is filled with sweetest music
That I've ever heard
The woods become alive
I have never felt this happy
This is all I ever need

Music's the most common tongue
And the badgers know it too
They take you back in time
With tunes that will never die

Oh, this must be magic
Streaming in the air
No matter who you are
It flows straight to your heart

It makes me feel like
I'm a badger too
Everytime I am here
Where the badgers come to play

My own favorite place is
Where the Badgers play



About the song

Here is another badger-related song! It's an ode to the badgers and their music. Best sung to a song called "Gabriella's song" that appears in the Swedish movie As It Is in Heaven.

 
 Helen Sjöholm – Gabriellas sång

No comments:

Post a Comment